Monday, March 12, 2007

Looking Ahead

Well, I've been thinking about the summer, and early July, we will be finishing this movie! For an August premiere. We did end up doing scene 3a in the police precinct, back in December, but still have a bit more to go. There's the scene 1 reshoot with Andy and Ego, some brief stuff with Tim and Ricky, one more police precinct scene with SuperHuman, some Aidan and me stuff, and one shot with Kivel on a beach. I think we can handle that. On a related note, Aidan, Evan, Mark, and my band, the Minstrel Cycle, will hopefully be finishing up an album in the same timeframe, maybe both can be released simultaneously. I really hope to get these two projects done. Seamus 2 traces its genesis to 2002, the Minstrel Cycle album will contain stuff recorded in May 2004. So these have been long-term and I'm looking forward to finishing. That's it. Can't wait till summer - I'll have plenty to report.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home